Thursday, September 22, 2011

Challenge 30 Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered our challenge with a theme of Girlie Things.  The sidebar info will be updated sometime later.
Also, please check back for some News from Pattie!
TOP PICKS
#1 - An
#10 - Susan
#13 - Darling Ho
#15 - Marjo
#19 - Blackdragon
#53 - Karen
#62 - dj1952 (Debra)
#64 - Jennifer Scull
Grab your badge (the Blue one) and you will be in the monthly draw on September 30th where we will have a special surprise for our Top Picks from challenge 29 and 30!
WINNER of 3 images - #21 Tilly Trotter  (grab the Pink 'I Won' badge) and email Pattie with your choices (sets excluded).


4 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh wow! thanks so very much for choosing my card as one of your top picks! this is exciting! :)

Marjo said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of your Tip Picks! I have added my badge to my sidebar.

xoxo Marjo

darling Ho said...

Wow! It's my honor to be the Top Pick again!
Thanks for choosing me.:)
~darling Ho

dj1952 said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks. I truly appreciate it when my peers like what I've created. Hugs, dj1952